Investment activities report
During the implementation of an investment project, a foreign-invested company granted an Investment Registration Certificate must implement the reporting regime to the competent authority as prescribed.
The regime of annual investment activities reports is an important basis for competent agencies to monitor the operation of enterprises
Therefore, enterprises must implement the regime of investment activities reports in accordance with the provisions of law.
Vinasc is a professional consulting firm, specializing in providing services to implement the regime of annual investment activities reports for FDI enterprises.
Our services help FDI enterprises fully meet the regulations when operating in Vietnam.
Therefore, in order to operate smoothly in Vietnam and avoid sanctions, FDI enterprises need to fully implement the regime of annual investment activities reports.
Regarding the scope of the annual investment activities reports services, Vinasc will give advice and support enterprises the following information:
What are subjects of implementing investment activities reports?
Pursuant to Clause 1 of Article 72 of Investment Law 2020 stipulating the reporting regime for investment activities in Vietnam. Accordingly, the subjects of the reporting regime include:
- Ministries, Ministerial-level agencies, Provincial People’s Committees;
- Investment Registration Authority;
- Investors and economic organizations shall implement investment projects according to regulations.
Thus, investors and economic organizations implementing investment projects in Vietnam and having been granted Investment Registration Certificates (IRC) will be subject to the invesment reporting regime.
What types of annual investment activities reports need to be prepared?
Pursuant to Clause 2 of Article 72 of Decree 31/2021/NĐ-CP stipulating the reporting regime, investors and economic organizations implementing investment projects in Vietnam shall prepare and send the following types of reports:
- Monthly investment activities reports;
- Quarterly investmnet activities reports (04 quarters);
- Annual investment activities reports;
When to prepare and submit a report:
– Monthly investment activities reports: Before the 12th of the month following the reporting month.
Note: Implement monthly investment activities reports only if there is an amendment in investment capital in that month.
– Quarterly investment activities reports: Before the 10th of the first month of the quarter following the reporting quarter;
– Annual investment activities reports: Before March 31st of the year following the reporting year;
Contents of the investment activities reports:
Vinasc Group will focus on reporting the following contents:
– Quarterly reports: implemented investment capital, net revenue, export, import, labor, tax and other payments, current situation of land and water use.
– Annual reports: includes indicators of quarterly reports and indicators on profits, income of employees, expenditures and investments for scientific research and technological development, environmental treatment and protection, origin of technology used.
Annual investment activities reporting form:
Economic organizations implementing investment projects send online reports through the National Investment Information System.
Economic organizations must contact the agency issuing the Investment Registration Certificate to be granted an account and login password to: https://fdi.gov.vn and make a report.
Why should enterprises implement the investment activities reports?
Pursuant to Decree 122/2021/NĐ-CP stipulating the sanction of administrative violations in the field of investmnent as follows:
“Article 15. Violations against regulations on reporting and providing information about investment activities in Vietnam
- A fine of between VND 30,000,000 and VND 50,000,000 shall be imposed for any of the following violations:
- a) Failure to comply with regulations on reporting investment activities or reporting investment activities behind prescribed schedule;
- b) Making an untruthful or inaccurate report on investment activities;
- c) Failure to send notification documents to the investment registration authority of the area where the executive office is located within 07 working days from the date on which the decision to shut down the executive office of the foreign investor to BCC is issued;
- d) Failure to send a notification to the investment registration authority within 05 working days from the date on which the decision on investment project termination is issued;
- dd) Failure to send a notification of or decision on investment project termination to the investment registration authority within 15 working days from the date of investment project termination in the cases specified in Clause 1, Article 48 of the Law on Investment.
- a) Forcible supplementation of insufficient information in cases where the investment supervision and assessment report does not contain sufficient contents, for the violations specified at Point a, Clause 1 of this Article;
- b) Forcible implementation of regulations on reporting investment supervision and assessment on a periodic basis as prescribed, for the violations specified at Point b, Clause 1 of this Article;
- c) Forcible implementation of regulations on reporting investment activities in cases of failure to comply with reporting regulations, for the violations specified at Point a, Clause 2 of this Article;
- d) Forcible sending of a notification of or decision on investment project termination to the investment registration authority, for the violations specified at Points c, d and dd, Clause 2 of this Article.”
Thus, in case investors and economic organizations do not fully implement the investment activities reporting regime, they may be sanctioned for administrative violations. Fines can be up to VND 50,000,000 and other additional sanctions.
Why should you use VinaSC’s investment activities reports services?
- VinaSC with a team of experienced staff in many fields will advise and support to solve legal issues related to investment activities reports.
- Thorough understanding of the legal provisions on the regime of investment activities reports helps to simplify the procedure and save time in preparing documents.
- Our personnel can meet the needs of foreign languages communication.
- VinaSC’s service cost is consistent with the quality of service that customers receive.
Vinasc not only operates in the field of consulting and implementing investment reporting regime, but also provides a variety of services for corporate customers such as:
- Consulting and conducting foreign company establishment procedure in Vietnam
- Consulting and conducting foreign work permits procedure in Vietnam
- Consulting and conducting foreign loan registration procedures
- Consulting and conducting the remittance procedure of transfer capital and profits abroad.
- Independent audit service
- Tax review and tax audit services
- Chief accountant services, accounting full package
- Consulting services and conducting tax procedures according to the law
- Office for rent
- Shared office service
- Virtual office service
- Real estate brokerage services.
Please contact us for timely advice and support.